crooks is not the word but evil is ..disgusting and lowlifes work here..

they will pray on you and dont think your smart of special.. you will be scammed. i got scammed into paying 5 thousand dollars. they put you in the situation where you have no choice.

its crazy but i dont know why they dont shut this place down. i cant believe how horrible these people are.

please dont do this to your self i couldn't sleep for days because of these people.just read the rest of the reviews and you will understand.please take a lawyer wit you if u want to but a car.

Had an Experience with Northern Auto Traders?

Comments

Hi Ms.Carol

If i'm not mistaken, you are the overweight receptionist named Carolina working for Northern Auto Traders?I love your comment stated above in july, 2010, but if you see this, can you put something nice for them again?

that is if they didn't already fire your *** for being overweight?go ahead, say something more nice, you crook

#198035

MsCarolAS101, Your are the CROCK,who owns this place are you not, Or the A Hole Cris,

PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM, These people at Northern Auto Traders will Scam you big time. I will tell you how their scam works:

1. They will get to you by offering a low price car, THAT IS THE BATE!!!

2. They will have you get financing trough them, AND THIS IS WHEN THEY ROB YOU !!!!

3. They will apply for a loan in your name for 10-20,000$ more then the advertised price of the car.

4. They will trick you on signing the financing agreement, so you will end up paying 20,000$ more for your car.

5. They will try to explain the overcharge in FINDERS FEE, FINANCING FEE, etc all the ***

JUST DON'T SIGN ANYTHING, JUST WALK AWAY EVEN IF THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR DEPOSIT, JUST DON'T SIGN. CALL THE POLICE IF YOU HAVE TO !!!

JUST STAY AWAY, THESE ARE EVIL PEOPLE, CRIS AND INRAM ARE CRIMINALS, They will do all they can to take your money and if you fight back they will get very aggressive. IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION CALL THE POLICE , THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KICK YOU OUT OR TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT , ITS A SCAM !!!!!!! :( :( :( :( ...

to Def***5 #580369

they arre crooks at northern auto traders...i am a victim of a scam and i fell for it....i thought i was bying a car for 29000 so i put 10000 down so i should have only financed 19000 plus taxes and other fees.after waiting there for about 5 hours they present me the paper work stating that this all the interest fees and that it was mandatory for me to buy the extended warranty to get a better rate...when i recieved my loan statement they uped the price of the car to 39000 stealing my 10000 deposit we have to put these crooks away they cannot possibly get away with this

Our salesman at Northern Auto was extremely nice.He did everything he could to get me the car of my choice.

Over there at Northern there are just one happy family. Everyone helped out in one way or another. They made me feel so comfortable as I waited for all the paper work to get approved. What really got my attention was the fact that they cared about me and my daughter.

Constantly asking if I needed anything, drinks, and food. My daughter was entertained with the movie they put on for her. My new car is simply GORGEOUS and I got an AMAZING rate!! I know it all sounds too good and your probably wondering what’s the catch, am I right?

Honestly, I was just so pleased with their professionalism. I’ve seen the negative reviews; I brought that up to their attention. They simply said and I agree: “Ms Carol, we can’t please everyone, there is always someone who wants to pay cheaper, who doesn’t like there interest rate but have bad credit or no credit. People want the most expensive car but don’t have any money.

We have a 98% selling rate, so that means 2% are unhappy customers.That alone says a lot about our business.” I will be going back for future car purchases.

Sincerely,