Do not buy a vehicle from these guys, they are a bunch of liars and they truly give used car dealers a bad reputation.From the moment I walked in I got a bad feeling.

They lied about the price of the vehicle, when we sat down they to negotiate with them they changed the price on us saying that they made a mistake with the tax and it was going to be more money. Additionally they charged a $1,500 + dealer fee, compared to other dealers fees that are $1000 and sometimes less. More importantly, despite the vehicle warranty the AC died after one week of having the vehicle and they refused to do anything for us.

Like the other customers I should have gone with my original gut feeling!Don't waste your time, your money or your patience on these people they are Crooks!

Had an Experience with Northern Auto Traders?

Comments

General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more