I went to buy a 2008 sentra for $8995, the list price almost 2 years ago.It ended up costing me over $13000.

Since then, I have had to have all 4 tires replaced, new motor mounts, new brake pads, and a completely new engine. According to my mechanic, the engine was bad way before I purchased the car. Now, I need my steering wheel fixed or replaced. My 4 year old car with 65,000 miles is now costing me a fortune, even though I do regular maintenance.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE.

WORST EXPERIENCE WITH CARS.WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Had an Experience with Northern Auto Traders?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #631130

Chris, the owner and finance manager finds these negative comments and does his best to turn it into a positive.Granted, no one should be responsible for a car after two years of purchase...BUT...all the other reviews are true.

They'll rip you off Big Time. Ask yourself, why would the owner even make time to respond to these "untrue" comments. Let your reputation stand for itself Chris, or is that your biggest weakness. Dude, stop scamming people and do what you have to do to live a descent life.

I promise you, you're going to cross the wrong person one day and that day will be your last.Screw the legal stuff.

Mb27frie, we're sorry you had problems with your car.we always make sure these cars leave our dealership in the best possible conditions but 2 years later, there's no way we can predict what problems you may have, that is why we always offer a line of great warranty options wich will protect you and your investment for many years to come.

we sold you the car we unfortunately did not build the car but if you are still having problems give me a call I will do my best to help you out!Chris