I went to purchase a vehicle for my daughter.We test drove the vehicle and sat down with the salesperson to pay for the vehicle in full.

I was told that I could not pay for the vehicle in full and had to finance the vehicle through the dealer or else I would have to pay more than the advertised price. When I told the salesperson that this was illegal, the manager came out and told me that they did not want to do business with me.

This place is a scam. They do not sell the cars at advertised prices.

They try to rip you off with the financing.Don't trust this dealership.

Had an Experience with Northern Auto Traders?

Comments

Elmont, New York, United States #839908

Northern Auto Traders are a bunch of CROOKS!!!I purchased a 2009 C300 4 Matic Benz ALL CASH FOR A TOTAL OF 17000 dollars.

I was told the car was in mint condition and all repairs were made for the car. I decided to take the car to a BENZ dealer and was informed the transmission and the engine both had leaks. 30 days had not even gone by when the check engine light came on. I informed CHRIS the manager and was quickly told that the problem would have to come out of my pocket because that was not covered under whatever type of warrenty the car had.

I of course reminded him that I did not even have this car for 30 DAYS and I did pay him a good amount of money for this car which he promise was in mint condition. I reminded also of the lemon law and his response was a dial tone. I have been calling him repeatly and he has ignored all my calls!!! What kind of a business is he running that he can just take your hard earned money and *** over with cars that yes are used but he claims are in mint condition.

He is all smiles and your friend until he gets your money after that *** he got his and too bad for you!!

He gives used car dealerships a bad name.PS because of so many bad reviews I now found in the internet the name of the dealership was changed to: SHOWROOM AUTO SALES AKA NORTHERN AUTO TRADERS

BEWARE OF DEALERSHIP!!!!

New York City, New York, United States #616649

CHIS IS A *** CROOK!!!!!!!! I myself got conned by these POS!

Chris,

Your lies and dishonesty continues.I was willing to pay the price marked on the vehicle.

The price on the vehicle was $12,000.

However, you would not let me purchase the vehicle for the purchase price unless I got the financing from you and you were going to increase the asking price if I used my own financing.Stop the lies and stop ripping off the consumers.

Bluecar 123, we could not sell you a 2009 honda civic for $8000, $4000 under our advertised price, That is specifically why I told you we weren't able to do business.I was calm and professional with you unfortunately we were too far apart!

I'm not sure why you are upset and writting negative reviews, we just could not meet your price requirement of $8,000 for a 2009 Honda Civic!

you mentioned that we try to rip-you off with financing that is incorrect because our interaction was for a cah price, finanacing was never part of the equation nor was it ever discussed.but we have many here from $11k to $14k if you are still in the market?

to Chris Elmsford, New York, United States #582717

NEVER BUY A CAR AT NORTHERN AUTO TRADER! THEY WILL SCAM YOU. THE HAVE LOW PRICES ONLINE TO BRING YOU IN AND ONCE YOU COME THEY WILL SCAM YOU BEWARE OF THIS PLACE