I recently purchased a Honda Civic Si from Northern Auto Traders.To be honest I am extremely happy about my car.

I was a little skeptical about shopping there, I was doing some research online and noticed a lot of negative comments and experiences others have had in the past. lets face it they do have the best prices ever. Every other dealer for the same car was trying to charge me from $3000 to 5000 more. Chris was very straight up with me.

He broke down the cost and fees and explained everything to the T.

He even made one of my car payments of $323.00 for referring my boy.Great people, great service, I advise potential customers to go check them out for themselves.

Had an Experience with Northern Auto Traders?

Comments

notice how wanka wanka gets so defensive. well she gets paid to put those comments up, and to wipe cris *** when its needed.

I am in the process of taking these *** to court.Biggest *** artists.

They advertise the car on internet for let's say $12K. They ask for a deposit and tell you it's 100% refundable and they need it in order to apply for loan from several banks. They borrow 20k from bank and try to justify all the cost with bogus fees. Bull ***.

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE EVER!!!I'll let everyone know outcome of my case

Church Hill, Maryland, United States #220042

What a bunch of crooks!I should have trusted my instinct and walk away.

First of all, they have a bunch of kids working there. Their sales people promised us many things, which never happend. They sold us a bogus car and REFUSED to fix it, even though they told us ANYTHING that goes wrong or breaks on the car within two months / 2000 miles, they would fix themselves, no cost. We though "great there is no way this deal could go wrong".

The manager there is a real piece of work. When my husband demanded that they fixed what it is wrong, he sweared him out and called him the worst names and chased him out of his office like a dog. They never gave us the carfax l or mechanical report like promised, they kept putting it off. Also, once you come down to the table, the price if like $5000 more with a bunch of ridiculous charges.

Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.Pay a little extra and go to a reputable place.

#198042

Wankawanka ,Your are the CROCK,who owns this place are you not, Or the A Hole Cris,

PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM, These people at Northern Auto Traders will Scam you big time. I will tell you how their scam works:

1. They will get to you by offering a low price car, THAT IS THE BATE!!!

2. They will have you get financing trough them, AND THIS IS WHEN THEY ROB YOU !!!!

3. They will apply for a loan in your name for 10-20,000$ more then the advertised price of the car.

4. They will trick you on signing the financing agreement, so you will end up paying 20,000$ more for your car.

5. They will try to explain the overcharge in FINDERS FEE, FINANCING FEE, etc all the ***

JUST DON'T SIGN ANYTHING, JUST WALK AWAY EVEN IF THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR DEPOSIT, JUST DON'T SIGN. CALL THE POLICE IF YOU HAVE TO !!!

JUST STAY AWAY, THESE ARE EVIL PEOPLE, CRIS AND INRAM ARE CRIMINALS, They will do all they can to take your money and if you fight back they will get very aggressive. IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION CALL THE POLICE , THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KICK YOU OUT OR TAKE YOUR DEPOSIT , ITS A SCAM !!!!!!!

#198039

Wankawanka ,Your are the CROOK,who owns this place are you not, Or the A Hole Cris,

1. They will get to you by offering a low price car, THAT IS THE BATE!!!

#197729

Wanka wanka, We all know you are either Fat Cris or Rat Face Inram, Listen you miscreant/excrement of the society, everyone knows you guys are just crooks.for now you still pray on unsuspecting victims that walk into that place where you scam them at gun point.

Everyone knows, its only a matter of time before you end up in jail or even worst. So stop pretending that you are a satisfied costumer happy with the way psychic Cris scammed you.

One other thing ,

I will show up in court and testify against you as holes, I will do all I can to put you all behind bars, and while you are there don't let the soap drop cause is going to Wanka Wanka in your *** all night long.:( :( :(

#196168

Get out of here Wanka.Do you seriously think anyone believes you?

You are a crook. This is what happens when you rip off so many people. They all get really mad and feel compelled to take action. I can't wait for the day you and Imran and that 19 year old "finance" kid Juan get sent to jail.

Even your 23 year old receptionist. Any reason why the place hires kids to run it? Even crazier...

your website has a page for free credit check and you ask for name, address, date of birth, and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!What in the world.

OMG really you again?!what seems to be the problem!

I dont understand why you are here STALKING me??

I think you should use your time up more wisely then to be here writting on different websites when someone post something good about a company.I think there pretty fantastic and quite frankly I am TIRED of seeing you comment every post I put on a website.

Northen Auto Traders -No.1 Scam artists.Kris and Imran both crooks and will rip you off.

Check the Ripoff reports against this company. Starting this month they started writing good thing about themselves. Check the dates.

It should be June 1st - june 6th.Stay away from them!!